vShare is the best platform on iOS to get free apps that are paid. You can install thousands of free games and apps from vShare for free even if they are paid officially. It is a best cracked appstore for downloading apps for your iPhone or iPad or iPod. Most of the peoples get problem installing apps from vShare iOS 9/ 9.1/ 9.2/ 9.3. But no need to worry guys because we are here to show you how you can properly install vShare on iOS without any problem and then how to install apps from it. You should first download v share on your phone then follow our guide below to install apps from it in a proper and working way.
Basically v-share is an online network store or platform that provides cracked apps for free for iOS devices and android as well. On iOS it has been the most popular and best appstore since it was first released. Now it claims to have more than 60,000,000 users and 1 Million free apps and games. It has even crossed the no of appcake, cydia and appsync that were first widely know for free apps. The best part of v share is that it doesn’t require jailbreak to install apps. You can install apps on vshare without jailbreak. You can follow the guide below to get the proper method for vShare apps installation.
Install Apps on vShare- 2016
Installing apps from vShare is easy. You just have to download an app and then trust this app from settings. You can install alot of famous apps for free that are paid. Like several applications and games like GTA San Andreas, Minecraft completely for free. And it works on evey iOS device. I just installed an app on my owe n iPhone from the method that is listed down.
Now if you are ready then we should start the procedure to download apps from vshare on iphone or ipad. Follow the instructions carefully. Also note that installing apps from vshare is different is different from installing apps from official appstore. The apps are cracked so you have to trust thier enterprise manually from settings.
Download and Install Apps from vShare iOS 9/ 9.1/ 9.2/ 9.3- 2016 New
Follow the steps below to install apps on vshare iOS 9 properly.
- First of all download vShare for your iOS verison.
- After you installed vShare. Open it from apps menu.
- Search for an app or game you want to download and install. Now tap on the Install option to download the app. A message will appear like in the picture below. Tap on the install again.
- Go to the homescreen. You will see that the app installing.
- Now when the app is installed completely. Tap on it to launch. It will give you the pop up, “Untrusted Enterprise Developer”.
- Read the message and note the name after iPhone Distribution in the quotation marks.
- Now dismiss the message and go to settings. In settings open the General section. Scroll down and open the Profiles.
- In profiles, scroll down to Enterprise App section and find the profile name that was written in the enterprise message after iPhone distribution. When you find that profile, tap on it and then tap on the Trust option. And vollah! here installed an app from vShare properly.
- Below is the example image.
- After all the above steps. Go back to the App you have downloaded. Launch the app and enjoy.
That is it. You know now how you can install apps from vShare iOS. Comment below to share your views. Please share this article from the buttons below and subscribe. Also like our facebook page.